In the morning, we went to Terralink Horticulture to scope out the organic vermiculite and peat moss prices, and to see how the bales would fit in our car. After lunch we went to the garden to finish the mushroom manure layer. Today, we both manned the wheelbarrows. For the most part, Jim shovelled and I raked. When we finished, the plot had another twelve loads on it for a total of seventeen.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018