We made our annual expedition to Wisbey’s farmgate market on Saturday. The piles of pumpkins, and bins of all kinds of squash are a beautiful sight. One year I left it too late, and there wasn’t much left, so we didn’t wait so long this time. In general, the squash were 69¢ a pound. We found pie pumpkins for $1.50 each and bought four. Since each one will make four pumpkin spice pudding recipes, that made me very happy.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018