We made our annual expedition to Wisbey’s farmgate market on Saturday. The piles of pumpkins, and bins of all kinds of squash are a beautiful sight. One year I left it too late, and there wasn’t much left, so we didn’t wait so long this time. In general, the squash were 69¢ a pound. We found pie pumpkins for $1.50 each and bought four. Since each one will make four pumpkin spice pudding recipes, that made me very happy.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019