We were away for the Easter weekend so our plot didn’t do much but bask in the sun. On Monday evening we took the wire over to fasten to the frame. We had about two hours of daylight left and Jim was determined to get it finished. Meanwhile, I took the black plastic mulch off the rest of the southwest quarter. What beautiful soil, and not a weed in sight! The texture is much softer and lighter than the bed that was covered in leaves and the one that was left uncovered.
Jim got the wire on all the way around the sixty foot perimeter. We have forty feet left on the roll, but it would have cost us just as much to buy what we needed by the foot. I have to say the garden looks very cosy now.
Let’s see the bunnies chew their way through this ‘bunny barrier’