The community garden orchard is still in its infancy. It will be many years before the fruit trees are big enough to provide a harvest worth mentioning, but gardeners are optimists, and patience is a virtue. Meanwhile, the fence by the barn is festooned with old grape vines faithfully bearing fruit.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019