The community pumpkin, squash and strawberry patches are being relocated next to the greenhouse. Volunteers have been building raised beds with lumber donated to the garden. On the gravel base they laid down landscape fabric as a weed barrier. (This area is the natural habitat of those insidious blackberry brambles.) The beds are being filled with soil and compost, and the paths are being covered with bark mulch. It will be a showplace when it is in full production next year!
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019