The rutabaga patch was hit with powdery mildew as well, so I’m not sure how much bigger these Laurentian Swedes will get. Not as big as last year, I’m guessing. This is the first one we’ve pulled from the later sowing. It was the biggest, our theory being that the others may grow a little more now that they have this guy’s space.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018