After the rabbits ate our bush beans off to ground level, we had a patch of garden with nothing to do. I hated to waste that space, so at the beginning of August I sowed some radishes, which I think of as a spring crop. The package says 6-10 days to germinate, and 22-25 days to harvest. Will they make it? I don’t know. They are pretty small and this is Day 24.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Coconut Milk Yogurt September 24, 2019
- Apple Turnover Microfarm August 26, 2019
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019