Another community patch is the herb garden. It has been beautifully designed and is filled with many kinds of herbs, some annual, but most perennial – chives, parley, basil, thyme, oregano, marjoram, several types of sage, tarragon, lavender. Behind the compost bunker is another herb area. Mint is planted there in giant pots to keep the invasive roots from spreading. After an afternoon of gardening, there is nothing as refreshing as a pot of mint tea sweetened with a little honey, or in our case, stevia.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018