We had to go to the garden on Tuesday after work to water since it hasn’t rained in a week and a half, but what a reward! While Jim manned two hoses, I started picking snap peas and ended up with half an ice cream pail. Then beets, carrots, zucchini, onions and Hakurei turnips. How beautiful they all are. Let’s go home and have a feast.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019