We had to go to the garden on Tuesday after work to water since it hasn’t rained in a week and a half, but what a reward! While Jim manned two hoses, I started picking snap peas and ended up with half an ice cream pail. Then beets, carrots, zucchini, onions and Hakurei turnips. How beautiful they all are. Let’s go home and have a feast.
- Economics of Bean Brownies March 25, 2023
- Serendipity Gluten Free Pizza March 13, 2023
- Clayburn Village II January 31, 2023
- A Miniature Fascination January 10, 2023
- Growing Oyster Mushrooms December 1, 2022
- Adaptogens Coffee Booster November 23, 2022
- Hot Pepper Poppers September 30, 2022
- Saving Seeds May 2, 2022
- Starting Seeds Indoors April 10, 2022
- Keto Mug Breads March 6, 2022
What a beautiful, bountiful, harvest.
We have had rain for nearly a week straight and the humidity was almost unbearable. Today is sunny and cooler and no humidity. Just gorgeous. Will finally get some work done outside.