We had to go to the garden on Tuesday after work to water since it hasn’t rained in a week and a half, but what a reward! While Jim manned two hoses, I started picking snap peas and ended up with half an ice cream pail. Then beets, carrots, zucchini, onions and Hakurei turnips. How beautiful they all are. Let’s go home and have a feast.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018