Considering the abundance of voles in the community garden, I thought it was only a matter of time before the predators started to show up – owls, hawks, coyotes, foxes, even neighbourhood cats. What I didn’t expect was a great blue heron, but apparently they feed on field mice. This one is now a regular, hard at work in the field by the bee hives.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018