The community garden is a amazing array of creativity and beauty. On Labour Day weekend I took a stroll around the 130 or so plots to enjoy what our fellow gardeners have been up to this year. Among the many inspiring and unique things to look at, I found this choice patch of fennel. Soft and feathery – charming. And it’s growing in a square foot garden.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019