The community garden is a amazing array of creativity and beauty. On Labour Day weekend I took a stroll around the 130 or so plots to enjoy what our fellow gardeners have been up to this year. Among the many inspiring and unique things to look at, I found this choice patch of fennel. Soft and feathery – charming. And it’s growing in a square foot garden.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018