Between the slugs, the rabbits, and who knows what else, I think that tender greens have a tough time surviving, so these gorgeous butterhead lettuces are a delightful surprise. If they fulfill their potential, they should get to be about a foot across (string to string) and weigh a pound each. We have six in this section and six farther over. They are all doing very nicely so far.
- Economics of Bean Brownies March 25, 2023
- Serendipity Gluten Free Pizza March 13, 2023
- Clayburn Village II January 31, 2023
- A Miniature Fascination January 10, 2023
- Growing Oyster Mushrooms December 1, 2022
- Adaptogens Coffee Booster November 23, 2022
- Hot Pepper Poppers September 30, 2022
- Saving Seeds May 2, 2022
- Starting Seeds Indoors April 10, 2022
- Keto Mug Breads March 6, 2022
Karen, you are amazing. I can’t believe how well you keep your blog up, it is so interesting to read. We are so lucky to have you at our Garden.
(p.s. – Ian built the new sandbox and frame around the play structure)