Between the slugs, the rabbits, and who knows what else, I think that tender greens have a tough time surviving, so these gorgeous butterhead lettuces are a delightful surprise. If they fulfill their potential, they should get to be about a foot across (string to string) and weigh a pound each. We have six in this section and six farther over. They are all doing very nicely so far.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019