Between the slugs, the rabbits, and who knows what else, I think that tender greens have a tough time surviving, so these gorgeous butterhead lettuces are a delightful surprise. If they fulfill their potential, they should get to be about a foot across (string to string) and weigh a pound each. We have six in this section and six farther over. They are all doing very nicely so far.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018