I’m always delighted by how much Bob enjoys growing potatoes, and it really came as no surprise that he has volunteered to be the official Community Potato Patch manager this year. It will be the best potato patch ever. Meanwhile, he’s been getting a head start on the season with his own potatoes – the ones he started early this year in a tub in the greenhouse, and ones he planted in the garden on St. Patrick’s Day. The garden potatoes got a helpful boost from their floating row cover.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019