An important part of the ongoing cleanup process is the compost bunker near the greenhouse. As gardeners add their spent plants and weeds throughout the season, a volunteer uses the tractor to heap it up and push it to the back, keeping the pile compact. Eventually all this organic matter will turn into compost and be returned to the garden.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018