They never cease to amaze me. On Sunday we picked every single zucchini, including a two-and-a-half inch one with the blossom still attached. Today, three days later, we picked five, including one eleven inches long. Wonderful. One of the many ways we eat them is brushed with olive oil, sprinkled with basil and grilled on the barbecue.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018