Finally we’re beginning to see butternut squashes – quite a lot of them, actually. I hope they can hold their own in the same bed as the spaghetti squash, which already has sixteen fully formed squashes that are pretty close to full-sized. But I spotted quite a few tiny butternuts coming along. This is a picture of the largest, and it’s not very big as you can tell if you take into account the size of the bud beside it.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019