Finally we’re beginning to see butternut squashes – quite a lot of them, actually. I hope they can hold their own in the same bed as the spaghetti squash, which already has sixteen fully formed squashes that are pretty close to full-sized. But I spotted quite a few tiny butternuts coming along. This is a picture of the largest, and it’s not very big as you can tell if you take into account the size of the bud beside it.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018