Since we received permission to move to the fallow plot next to ours, we were eager to get started. The new plot was in bad condition, but switching meant that we could build up the soil – first with mushroom manure and then with organic vermiculite and peat moss. Then more mushroom manure. We would be able to build the internal framing that supports the grid system, and plant the perennials in the right location.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019
- Fermented Pepper Sauce January 5, 2019
- Sauerkraut January 3, 2019
- Decoration Serendipity December 26, 2018
- Spruce Tip Shortbread December 21, 2018
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018