Spaghetti squash are trying to take over the entire garden. I have to keep pinching out the growing tips of the vines. It seems early to have squash this big – looks like we’re going to have another bumper crop. Last year we stacked spaghetti squash against the wall in our garage and ate the final one in March.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Fall Updates 2019 November 6, 2019
- Coconut Milk Yogurt September 24, 2019
- Apple Turnover Microfarm August 26, 2019
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019