At this time of the year, you can still see the structure of the gardens. They almost have a sculptural quality. I love to walk among the plots and enjoy the variety of creative ways people have enhanced their small spaces. This rustic trellis particularly pleases me.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 Nov 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 Nov 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 Oct 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits Oct 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 Oct 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup Oct 12, 2018
- October Tapestry Oct 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village Oct 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie Sep 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins Sep 18, 2018