During another week of rain and surprise snow, we found a window of opportunity on Sunday afternoon to get the fence frame into place. Jim had purchased the lumber in February (during a snowstorm), then built the ten-foot-long sections in our garage. All he had to do on site was screw them to the base and stakes, and fasten the sections to each other.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018