In the morning, we went to Terralink Horticulture to scope out the organic vermiculite and peat moss prices, and to see how the bales would fit in our car. After lunch we went to the garden to finish the mushroom manure layer. Today, we both manned the wheelbarrows. For the most part, Jim shovelled and I raked. When we finished, the plot had another twelve loads on it for a total of seventeen.
Subscribe by Email
By the way, the notification will contain the text of the post, but you won’t see the photos until you click the link and go to the blog post. Much more interesting!
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018
- Sweet Rhubarb Flatbread June 9, 2018