In the morning, we went to Terralink Horticulture to scope out the organic vermiculite and peat moss prices, and to see how the bales would fit in our car. After lunch we went to the garden to finish the mushroom manure layer. Today, we both manned the wheelbarrows. For the most part, Jim shovelled and I raked. When we finished, the plot had another twelve loads on it for a total of seventeen.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019