In the morning, we went to Terralink Horticulture to scope out the organic vermiculite and peat moss prices, and to see how the bales would fit in our car. After lunch we went to the garden to finish the mushroom manure layer. Today, we both manned the wheelbarrows. For the most part, Jim shovelled and I raked. When we finished, the plot had another twelve loads on it for a total of seventeen.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 Nov 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 Nov 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 Oct 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits Oct 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 Oct 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup Oct 12, 2018
- October Tapestry Oct 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village Oct 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie Sep 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins Sep 18, 2018