Jim pulled out the spaghetti squash vine since the leaves were completely dead. He carried the squash to our car in a wheelbarrow after I took this photo. There were fourteen, plus two we’d already eaten and one growing outside the fence that completely disappeared, making a grand total of seventeen from one hill. Pretty good.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018