In the fall, several volunteers constructed raised beds for the community area. This spring we are all helping to fill them. The deal is simple. Every time a gardener takes a wheelbarrow load of mushroom compost for their own plot, they dump a matching load into one of the beds at the community patch. Sharing the work. Simple. Efficient.
Subscribe by Email
By the way, the notification will contain the text of the post, but you won’t see the photos until you click the link and go to the blog post. Much more interesting!
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018
- Sweet Rhubarb Flatbread June 9, 2018