We made our annual expedition to Wisbey’s farmgate market on Saturday. The piles of pumpkins, and bins of all kinds of squash are a beautiful sight. One year I left it too late, and there wasn’t much left, so we didn’t wait so long this time. In general, the squash were 69¢ a pound. We found pie pumpkins for $1.50 each and bought four. Since each one will make four pumpkin spice pudding recipes, that made me very happy.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email will contain the text of the post, but be sure to click in to the website so you can look at the photos too. It’s much more interesting that way!
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018