We made our annual expedition to Wisbey’s farmgate market on Saturday. The piles of pumpkins, and bins of all kinds of squash are a beautiful sight. One year I left it too late, and there wasn’t much left, so we didn’t wait so long this time. In general, the squash were 69¢ a pound. We found pie pumpkins for $1.50 each and bought four. Since each one will make four pumpkin spice pudding recipes, that made me very happy.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018