Our Walla Walla sweet onions are coming along very nicely, but the bulbs are only half the size of these overwintered onions in Diane and Mark’s plot. Taking advantage of the colder months takes some thought and planning, but it’s a good way to extend the harvest in our west coast climate.
Subscribe by Email
By the way, the notification will contain the text of the post, but you won’t see the photos until you click the link and go to the blog post. Much more interesting!
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018
- Sweet Rhubarb Flatbread June 9, 2018