Our Walla Walla sweet onions are coming along very nicely, but the bulbs are only half the size of these overwintered onions in Diane and Mark’s plot. Taking advantage of the colder months takes some thought and planning, but it’s a good way to extend the harvest in our west coast climate.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 Nov 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 Nov 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 Oct 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits Oct 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 Oct 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup Oct 12, 2018
- October Tapestry Oct 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village Oct 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie Sep 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins Sep 18, 2018