The community garden orchard is still in its infancy. It will be many years before the fruit trees are big enough to provide a harvest worth mentioning, but gardeners are optimists, and patience is a virtue. Meanwhile, the fence by the barn is festooned with old grape vines faithfully bearing fruit.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018