I feel pretty passionate about teaching children to cherish God’s creation. The earth gives us so many gifts. It’s important to receive them with gratitude and respect. Food growing from a tiny seed? Well, all I can say is that it’s a miracle – one every child should have a chance to experience.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 Nov 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 Nov 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 Oct 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits Oct 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 Oct 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup Oct 12, 2018
- October Tapestry Oct 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village Oct 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie Sep 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins Sep 18, 2018