The rutabaga patch was hit with powdery mildew as well, so I’m not sure how much bigger these Laurentian Swedes will get. Not as big as last year, I’m guessing. This is the first one we’ve pulled from the later sowing. It was the biggest, our theory being that the others may grow a little more now that they have this guy’s space.
Subscribe by Email
By the way, the notification will contain the text of the post, but you won’t see the photos until you click the link and go to the blog post. Much more interesting!
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018
- Sweet Rhubarb Flatbread June 9, 2018