The rutabaga patch was hit with powdery mildew as well, so I’m not sure how much bigger these Laurentian Swedes will get. Not as big as last year, I’m guessing. This is the first one we’ve pulled from the later sowing. It was the biggest, our theory being that the others may grow a little more now that they have this guy’s space.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018