After the rabbits ate our bush beans off to ground level, we had a patch of garden with nothing to do. I hated to waste that space, so at the beginning of August I sowed some radishes, which I think of as a spring crop. The package says 6-10 days to germinate, and 22-25 days to harvest. Will they make it? I don’t know. They are pretty small and this is Day 24.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018