Another community patch is the herb garden. It has been beautifully designed and is filled with many kinds of herbs, some annual, but most perennial – chives, parley, basil, thyme, oregano, marjoram, several types of sage, tarragon, lavender. Behind the compost bunker is another herb area. Mint is planted there in giant pots to keep the invasive roots from spreading. After an afternoon of gardening, there is nothing as refreshing as a pot of mint tea sweetened with a little honey, or in our case, stevia.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019