Another community patch is the herb garden. It has been beautifully designed and is filled with many kinds of herbs, some annual, but most perennial – chives, parley, basil, thyme, oregano, marjoram, several types of sage, tarragon, lavender. Behind the compost bunker is another herb area. Mint is planted there in giant pots to keep the invasive roots from spreading. After an afternoon of gardening, there is nothing as refreshing as a pot of mint tea sweetened with a little honey, or in our case, stevia.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018