We had to go to the garden on Tuesday after work to water since it hasn’t rained in a week and a half, but what a reward! While Jim manned two hoses, I started picking snap peas and ended up with half an ice cream pail. Then beets, carrots, zucchini, onions and Hakurei turnips. How beautiful they all are. Let’s go home and have a feast.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018