Considering the abundance of voles in the community garden, I thought it was only a matter of time before the predators started to show up – owls, hawks, coyotes, foxes, even neighbourhood cats. What I didn’t expect was a great blue heron, but apparently they feed on field mice. This one is now a regular, hard at work in the field by the bee hives.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Lime Mint Purslane Salad July 6, 2019
- End of June Garden II July 3, 2019
- End of June Garden July 2, 2019
- Welcome Purslane June 5, 2019
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019