The community garden is a amazing array of creativity and beauty. On Labour Day weekend I took a stroll around the 130 or so plots to enjoy what our fellow gardeners have been up to this year. Among the many inspiring and unique things to look at, I found this choice patch of fennel. Soft and feathery – charming. And it’s growing in a square foot garden.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email will contain the text of the post, but be sure to click in to the website so you can look at the photos too. It’s much more interesting that way!
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018