Between the slugs, the rabbits, and who knows what else, I think that tender greens have a tough time surviving, so these gorgeous butterhead lettuces are a delightful surprise. If they fulfill their potential, they should get to be about a foot across (string to string) and weigh a pound each. We have six in this section and six farther over. They are all doing very nicely so far.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018