I’m always delighted by how much Bob enjoys growing potatoes, and it really came as no surprise that he has volunteered to be the official Community Potato Patch manager this year. It will be the best potato patch ever. Meanwhile, he’s been getting a head start on the season with his own potatoes – the ones he started early this year in a tub in the greenhouse, and ones he planted in the garden on St. Patrick’s Day. The garden potatoes got a helpful boost from their floating row cover.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018