An important part of the ongoing cleanup process is the compost bunker near the greenhouse. As gardeners add their spent plants and weeds throughout the season, a volunteer uses the tractor to heap it up and push it to the back, keeping the pile compact. Eventually all this organic matter will turn into compost and be returned to the garden.
Subscribe by Email
By the way, the notification will contain the text of the post, but you won’t see the photos until you click the link and go to the blog post. Much more interesting!
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018
- Sweet Rhubarb Flatbread June 9, 2018