An important part of the ongoing cleanup process is the compost bunker near the greenhouse. As gardeners add their spent plants and weeds throughout the season, a volunteer uses the tractor to heap it up and push it to the back, keeping the pile compact. Eventually all this organic matter will turn into compost and be returned to the garden.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 Nov 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 Nov 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 Oct 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits Oct 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 Oct 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup Oct 12, 2018
- October Tapestry Oct 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village Oct 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie Sep 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins Sep 18, 2018