On Saturday, September 10, we had a garden party! We celebrated the harvest, visited each other’s plots and feasted together. It was a true west coast meal enjoyed under the trees on a perfect September day – fresh corn on the cob, salmon barbecued in foil with lemon and onion, watermelon sliced while you watch. Then there were the salads and desserts on the pot luck table that we all brought to share. Here are nine of my favourite images to remember.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018