They never cease to amaze me. On Sunday we picked every single zucchini, including a two-and-a-half inch one with the blossom still attached. Today, three days later, we picked five, including one eleven inches long. Wonderful. One of the many ways we eat them is brushed with olive oil, sprinkled with basil and grilled on the barbecue.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018