Finally we’re beginning to see butternut squashes – quite a lot of them, actually. I hope they can hold their own in the same bed as the spaghetti squash, which already has sixteen fully formed squashes that are pretty close to full-sized. But I spotted quite a few tiny butternuts coming along. This is a picture of the largest, and it’s not very big as you can tell if you take into account the size of the bud beside it.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post but be sure to click in to the website so you can see all of the photos!
- Tapestry 3-2 November 26, 2018
- Tapestry 3-1 November 12, 2018
- Tapestry 2-2 October 29, 2018
- Coconut Flour Biscuits October 27, 2018
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018