Since we received permission to move to the fallow plot next to ours, we were eager to get started. The new plot was in bad condition, but switching meant that we could build up the soil – first with mushroom manure and then with organic vermiculite and peat moss. Then more mushroom manure. We would be able to build the internal framing that supports the grid system, and plant the perennials in the right location.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email will contain the text of the post, but be sure to click in to the website so you can look at the photos too. It’s much more interesting that way!
- Tapestry 2-1 October 17, 2018
- Sunshine Soup October 12, 2018
- October Tapestry October 2, 2018
- Historic Clayburn Village October 2, 2018
- Wilds for a September Smoothie September 24, 2018
- The Tapestry Begins September 18, 2018
- Parsley Power September 13, 2018
- Purslane and Quinoa September 10, 2018
- Garden Relish September 6, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Mousse September 3, 2018