Since we received permission to move to the fallow plot next to ours, we were eager to get started. The new plot was in bad condition, but switching meant that we could build up the soil – first with mushroom manure and then with organic vermiculite and peat moss. Then more mushroom manure. We would be able to build the internal framing that supports the grid system, and plant the perennials in the right location.
Subscribe by Email
The notification you receive by email contains the text of the post, but leaves out photos and printable recipes. Be sure to click the link (the title) to go to the website so you can see everything!
- Eating Nettles April 1, 2019
- Tapestry 4-2 April 1, 2019
- First Bites of Spring March 27, 2019
- Wings Over Water March 22, 2019
- February Textures February 28, 2019
- The Artist’s Way February 26, 2019
- Lyme Notes February 4, 2019
- Tapestry 4-1 January 29, 2019
- The Thana Doula January 26, 2019
- Sharing the Bounty January 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Chutneys January 5, 2019
- Bushfire Salts January 5, 2019